Monday, December 17, 2012

A FABULOUS PERFORMANCE!

SORRY IF YOU MISSED IT!
The 2012 Chocolate Nutcracker Was Wonderful
 
 
 
"Completely entertaining from beginning to end!"   - D. Parks
 
"This was the most entertaining Christmas Performance that I have seen in years!  I loved it!"  - S. Simon
 
"Too cute."   - L. Sanders
 
"I have attended since the first year and I have always loved watching the kids perform." - G. Mays
 
 
The verdict is in.  The 2012 Chocolate Nutcracker in Birmingham wowed the crowd.  From beginning to end, dancers aged 5 and up owned the stage in scene after scene as parents, grandparents, family and friends looked on with pride and delight.  "How do they remember all of those moves?" remarked a grandmother as she watched in amazement, "This is a total treat for me!"
 
"Completely entertaining.  Completely."  K. Jones
 
"Seeing the babies dance brought tears to my eyes."  S. Johnson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment